Inspira Education Group's (www.inspiraeducationgroup.com) mission is to democratize access to higher education for students from all backgrounds of life. We achieve this by having built the world's largest network of admissions consultants who support candidates with their college and graduate school applications through mentorship, counseling and coaching. We're focused on removing barriers for historically underserved learners who face systemic challenges to their success.
We believe that diversity drives learning. To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.
We operate globally across four brands - Inspira Futures, Inspira Advantage, Quad Education, and Juris Education. As one of the fastest growing edtech firms in the world, we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms and investors in the world including Craft Ventures, Jeff Fluhr (Founder of Stubhub), David Sacks (Former COO of PayPal and Founder of Yammer), Kygo (World renowned DJ), among others.
As a PPC Manager, You Will
- Effectively support a multi-million dollar annual budget. Analyze and optimize campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI). Perform bid and budget optimizations based on a monthly budget and ROAS targets.
- Build, upload, and launch new campaigns/ads for paid search. Ensure everything is compliant with quality assurance guidelines.
- Deliver consistent pacing and performance updates to internal and cross-functional teams.
- Perform ad hoc manual tasks such as click tag audits and updates, creative swaps, and audience exclusion list updates within ad platforms.
- Constantly create and test new creatives and content, while optimizing for various audiences, geos, mediums, devices, and product offerings.
- Conduct keyword research, monitor bids and budgets to maximize ROI and stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Segment audiences, identify conversion values and set up conversion actions and attribution.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reporting collecting data from multiple sources (ad platforms, internal database, etc.) to share internally and cross-functionally.
- Formulate and execute digital acquisition strategies to drive CAC efficiency and scale spend
- Monitor the performance and constantly optimizing the campaigns based on a data-driven approach and learnings from multiple A/B tests
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years of experience in paid acquisition marketing running paid search campaigns.
- Has hands-on experience planning and executing multi-million dollar campaigns, specifically with mid-low funnel business goals.
- Is an expert in Excel or any other data tool to produce reports. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Relentlessly sets aggressive short- and long-term goals, and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Considers, plays out, and weighs alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can develop a structured, strategic pipeline for innovation in performance marketing in relation to other teams' goals and projects.
- Has advanced data analysis skills to optimize campaigns based on performance trends and insights. Can synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to make data-driven decisions and use data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Has a creative eye for ad content and design while using platforms’ best practices and our brand guidelines. Also has experience communicating and giving feedback to creative teams to make edits to ads.
- Can seek out the essential, say "no" to the nonessentials, develop a prioritization framework and execute it, and prioritize short-term vs. long-term thinking.
- Has a strong handle on growth experiments: specifically, can devise a sound experiment to obtain learning with incomplete data. Has a clear handle on A/B testing and experience running a testing framework.
Compensation And Benefits
Inspira offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development opportunities
- Compensation: $140,000/year