Mandarin Social Media Coordinator
Inspira's mission is to democratize access to higher education for students from all backgrounds of life. We achieve this by having built the world's largest network of admissions consultants who support candidates with their college and graduate school applications through mentorship, counseling and coaching. We're focused on removing barriers for historically underserved learners who face systemic challenges to their success.
We believe that diversity drives learning. To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.
We operate globally across four brands - Inspira Futures, Inspira Advantage, Quad Education, and Juris Education. As one of the fastest growing edtech firms in the world, we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms and investors in the world including Craft Ventures, Jeff Fluhr (Founder of Stubhub), David Sacks (Former COO of PayPal and Founder of Yammer), Kygo (World renowned DJ), among others.
Right now, we are looking for a Mandarin Social Media Coordinator to join us. See your work directly impact the bottom line and make a difference in leading our client's campaigns to the highest standards. If you are eager to learn and prepared to fast-track your career in marketing and advertising, let's connect!
The Mandarin Social Media Coordinator will be a part-time member of our marketing team with the potential to go full-time after one to three months. You will have the opportunity to create Chinese content for potential clients.
- Understand the brand’s requirements, tone and manner, and language styles
- Write Chinese language advertorials and articles for the education industry
- Craft appealing headlines for advertorials and Little Red Book (Xiaohongshu) account articles
- Meet writing deadlines as assigned by editors
- Ensure high quality content creation with no grammar and spelling mistakes
- Generate, research, and pitch advertorial ideas
- Proofread articles for grammar, style, and quality
- Provide ad copy, brochure, and website translations as needed
- Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Mandarin
- 1-2 years of experience as a Social Media Assistant or Coordinator
- Proven record of writing or editing experience is a must
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills in Chinese and English
- Good knowledge of marketing communications principles, practices and techniques
- Experience in using Xiaohongshu, WeChat, and Weibo
- Comfortable with remote work tools and strong ability to learn systems quickly (Scoro, Google Suite, etc.)
- 100% coverage on health, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training and Learning Budget
- Fully remote work across the US and Canada
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans