Marketing Automation Specialist
Inspira's mission is to democratize access to higher education for students from all backgrounds of life. We achieve this by having built the world's largest network of admissions consultants who support candidates with their college and graduate school applications through mentorship, counseling and coaching. We're focused on removing barriers for historically underserved learners who face systemic challenges to their success.
We believe that diversity drives learning. To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.
We operate globally across four brands - Inspira Futures, Inspira Advantage, Quad Education, and Juris Education. As one of the fastest growing edtech firms in the world, we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms and investors in the world including Craft Ventures, Jeff Fluhr (Founder of Stubhub), David Sacks (Former COO of PayPal and Founder of Yammer), Kygo (World renowned DJ), among others.
We are looking for a digital Marketing Automation Specialist for the creation, implementation, and analysis of automated and ad hoc campaigns.
- Create marketing automation integration with Hubspot
- Execute email nurture campaigns to ensure leads and customers are moving through the funnel efficiently
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Perform A/B testing to define/execute enhancements to productivity, campaigns and sales growth
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of marketing automation experience
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Expert knowledge of Zapier, Hubspot, and Calendly
- Excellent independent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- 100% coverage on health, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training and Learning Budget
- Fully remote work across the US and Canada
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans