Dental School Admissions Consultant
Inspira Education (www.inspiraeducationgroup.com) is one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the US, that helps higher ed applicants and parents with the highest quality content, tutoring, and advising services for their college and graduate school applications.
We are currently hiring an Admissions Consultant for our dental school admissions advising business, Inspira Advantage. Led by a team of former admissions committee officers from some of the most prestigious schools, Inspira’s mission is to democratize access to higher education across millions of deserving students in the world, so that their education and life outcomes do not get determined by a zipcode or resources of their high schools. Inspira has thus built one of the deepest benches of admissions counselors in the world who support candidates with all the aspects of their application process and help them position the best version of themselves.
As we build and grow our core team, we have brought together some of the most passionate folks from the world of education, finance, non-profit, venture capital, and technology, to unlock human potential through education. We want to change the world, one student at a time.
We have seen tremendous growth and we just raised our Series A financing from leading Silicon Valley investors including Craft Ventures, David Sacks (Founding Member of PayPal), Jeff Fluhr (Co-Founder and CEO of Stubhub), Kygo, and other prominent angel investors.
We are looking for an admissions consultant! If you have a passion for mentoring, consulting and education, this could be the role for you! You will work closely with students, track their academic roadmap, and mentor them throughout the application process, leading them on their journey to their dream dental school!
· Work with prospective dental school candidates, helping them identify opportunities to build their profile for college and draft compelling application documents
· Manage relationships with applicants and families while providing strategic and tactical guidance on school selection, essays, resumes, recommendations, interviews, and the overall admissions process
· Identify optimal dental schools for individual students; provide feedback and guidance to students regarding their research on university majors, programs, and relevant resources
· Support students with project planning, help them create and stick to effective timelines through excel-based trackers
· Work closely with students to create effective personal statements and essays by giving them direction on structure, editing their work, and helping them craft strong narratives, while maintaining their voice
· Stay up-to-date on the dental school admissions process and programs to advise prospective and existing clients on appropriate school selection and the nuances of applying to dental school
· Graduated from or currently a student at a top US dental program
· A passion for coaching
· Planning and organizational skills
· Strong English reading, writing and editing skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Expertise in project management
· Experience in education, coaching, tutoring and admission consulting would be a bonus