Social Media Strategist
Inspira's mission is to democratize access to higher education for students from all backgrounds of life. We achieve this by having built the world's largest network of admissions consultants who support candidates with their college and graduate school applications through mentorship, counseling and coaching. We're focused on removing barriers for historically underserved learners who face systemic challenges to their success.
We believe that diversity drives learning. To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.
We operate globally across four brands - Inspira Futures, Inspira Advantage, Quad Education, and Juris Education. As one of the fastest growing edtech firms in the world, we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms and investors in the world including Craft Ventures, Jeff Fluhr (Founder of Stubhub), David Sacks (Former COO of PayPal and Founder of Yammer), Kygo (World renowned DJ), among others.
We’re recruiting for a Social Media Strategist who will be responsible for the execution of outstanding marketing campaigns to support our scaling journey. You will be a self-starter who executes digital content optimized for the Inspira Education Group’s social media channels while managing a small team of Social Media team members. The Social Media Manager will be innovative and contribute new ideas and suggestions to strategies and campaigns that increase engagement and audience growth for social media platforms (including and not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Create and execute our social media strategy
- Design and publish appealing informational and viral content, including copy, imagery, and video content
- Manage a team of 1-3 social media coordinators
- Create and develop new content
- Edit and proofread all content before it becomes customer-facing
- Monitor accounts for issues, answer questions, and engage with the community
- Keep on top of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Assist in tracking and analyzing data, research trends, and preparing reports of findings
- Develop and execute affiliate/influencer marketing programs that are relevant to the brand
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing/communications, with expertise in social media
- Experience managing a small team
- Proven ability to manage and grow company presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Facebook Manager and Hootsuite
- Strong collaboration skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- 100% coverage on health, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training and Learning Budget
- Fully remote work across the US and Canada
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans