Sales (Enrollment) Specialist
Inspira Education (www.inspiraeducationgroup.com) is one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the US, that helps college applicants and parents with the highest quality content, tutoring, and advising services for their college and graduate school applications.
Inspira Education Group consists of four global platforms connecting students and families with independent admissions counselors to help with their college and graduate school applications. Inspira Futures (www.inspirafutures.com) is focused on business school admissions, Quad Education (www.quadeducationgroup.com) is focused on college admissions, Inspira Advantage (www.inspiraadvantage.com) is focused on medical school admissions, and Juris Education (www.juriseducation.com) is focused on law school admissions.
We are currently hiring Enrollment Specialists across our multiple platforms. Led by a team of former admissions committee officers from some of the most prestigious universities, Inspira's mission is to democratize access to higher education across millions of deserving students in the world, so that their education and life outcomes do not get determined by a zip code or resources of their high schools. Inspira has thus built one of the deepest benches of admissions counselors in the world who support candidates with all the aspects of their application process and help them position the best version of themselves.
As we build and grow our core team, we have brought together some of the most passionate folks from the world of education, finance, non-profit, venture capital, and technology, to unlock human potential through education. We want to change the world, one student at a time.
We have seen tremendous growth and we just raised our Series A financing from leading Silicon Valley investors including Craft Ventures, David Sacks (Founding Member of PayPal), Jeff Fluhr (Co-Founder and CEO of Stubhub), Kygo, and other prominent angel investors.
We are looking for a scrappy, rockstar Enrollment Manager with a strong ownership mindset to drive revenue growth via inbound sales while building the foundation of sales and sales operations Inspira in order to scale this function in the future.
This is one of the most important roles at Inspira. You will be the first touchpoint with parents and students, and oftentimes their experience of speaking with you will become a decision point of working with Inspira or not. It is the trust that you build over your interactions with them that helps them make a decision on one of the most important decisions of their life.
- Lead the intro call (inbound) with parents and students to understand their needs, help them explain the application process as well advise them on the right packages that would be the best fit for them.
- Be the point of contact throughout the whole journey and build a strong relationship with the students and parents so that you can guide them through the process.
- Drive timely follow-ups to keep the pulse on prospects’ decision-making process and help them decide on choosing Inspira
- May it be experimenting with different sales scripts or trying innovative follow-up strategies, you must have the ability to try new directions and be willing to expand service offerings.
- Close deals with clients for various services, meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with marketing, admissions counseling, and finance teams to drive cross-team efforts to drive maximum sales closures as well as ensure best in the class customer experience
- Keep a pulse on the market and competitive landscape while working directly with founders on setting the right product and pricing strategy
- Utilize Hubspot for the organization of leads, email templates, and all communication with prospective clients.
- Maintain excellent data integrity in Hubspot by updating contact information, lead status, deal stage, meeting outcomes, and notes
- Be able to forecast closed deals by using Hubspot Deal stages, amounts, and close dates
- Handle new student onboarding and customer support as needed
- 3-5 years experience of doing inbound sales in a service-focused category with sales cycles of less than 2-3 months
- 3-5 years experience selling packages of services or high-end services with ACV greater than $5000
- Excellent presentation, writing, and verbal skills
- Solid experience with Hubspot CRM tools
- Experience with Excel and building dashboards
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in college and graduate counseling
- 2-3 years of experience selling education-type services preferred
As a startup, every team member has a huge impact on the culture and ethos of the company. There are a few cultural traits that we stand for at Inspira, which will be paramount to being successful and growing with us.
- Winning Attitude: Find a way to win. There is always a reason behind a no. Figure it out and win.
- Curiosity: Always disrupt yourself. Be curious to learn, try, and implement new things. Be curious to also learn from failures rather than accepting them at face value
- Genuine Relationships: Parents and students put trust in us for the most important decision of their lives. Be nice and genuine. Build honest relationships that are beyond packages or programs but more centered around that human
- Smart and Hard Work: The ability to understand the context and react to it requires solid awareness. Yet putting in the hours and rigor to achieve excellence is equally important
- No Ego: You may close a deal and that’s fantastic but that is also the success of everyone working behind the scenes. The ability to take feedback, learn from mistakes, and work as a team player is very important
- Remote first culture, with the fully paid company, get-togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for all teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Competitive salary and regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Self-selected learning and development budget
- Flexible time off
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Compensation is the base plus commission as well as a company bonus tied to growth.
Base Salary: $60,000
Total Earnings: $100,000 - $120,000