Dental Admission Test (DAT) Tutor
Inspira's mission is to democratize access to higher education for students from all backgrounds of life. We achieve this by having built the world's largest network of admissions consultants who support candidates with their college and graduate school applications through mentorship, counseling and coaching. We're focused on removing barriers for historically underserved learners who face systemic challenges to their success.We believe that diversity drives learning. To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.We operate globally across three brands - Inspira Futures, Inspira Advantage, and Quad Education. As one of the fastest growing edtech firms in the world, we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms and investors in the world including Craft Ventures, Jeff Fluhr (Founder of Stubhub), David Sacks (Former COO of PayPal and Founder of Yammer), Kygo (World renowned DJ), among others.
- Tutor students one-on-one on all sections of the DAT
- Tailor a DAT curriculum to students’ needs
- Track and analyze student progress
- Create and maintain project trackers to monitor student progress
- Keep students’ families up to date on progress
- Passionate about education
- Experienced in working with students
- An expert in your subject and a college graduate
- Conscientious, punctual, reliable, and on top of organizational tasks
- Excellent at communicating with students, parents, and colleagues
- Proactive and efficient in your work
- Team-oriented and coachable
- Enthusiastic and positive!
- Have a 4 year college degree
- Tutor during after-school hours, including afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Have taken the DAT (copy of official score report will be required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach remotely over Google Meet
- 1-2 years of previous teaching or tutoring experience desired
- Flexibility hours and remote work