Head of Demand Generation
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We are seeking a highly driven Head of Demand Generation to join our team at Instawork. The Head of Demand Generation will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive growth marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition focusing on the business side of our marketplace.
- Develop and implement growth marketing strategies to increase sales productivity and drive new customer acquisition.
- Execute campaigns to engage leads and accounts to surface leads for sales outreach (increase lead score / drive MQLs) and provide air-cover for sales engagement.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, direct mail, events and content marketing.
- Own and manage a testing calendar, directly executing tests as well as managing across a x-functional team in an effort to always be optimizing our funnel.
- Own and manage towards a pipeline contribution number e.g. mqls, opportunities, opportunity value.
- Develop and manage a demand generation marketing budget and ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with overall company objectives.
- You see yourself as high velocity, creative, goal/metric driven, leaning-in, and test & iterator.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B growth marketing, preferably in a SaaS or marketplace startup environment.
- Specific strength in email marketing and account based marketing for acquisition.
- Track record of developing strategy AND strong execution
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing growth marketing strategies. Ideally for a mix of enterprise and SMB sized companies.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and develop a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, and customer acquisition tools.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media marketing best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decisions.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for driving growth and innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Instawork.
For CA based applicants:
- The base salary range for this position is $160,000 - $200,000
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of stock options
- This position is eligible for Instawork benefits, including:
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision plans with coverage beginning on the date of hire
- Flexible paid time off
- At least 8 paid company holidays annually
- Home office stipend
- Phone stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Supplemental pay on qualified leaves
- Employee health savings accounts (HSA) contribution
- Flexible spending plans
- 401K plan
- Perkspot - discount program through Lumity
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.