Sales Operations Analyst/Associate
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
The mission of the Business Operations team is to create strategic clarity and alignment to accelerate Instawork’s growth, and we tackle company-critical work in three areas:
Business health & day-to-day operations. Define critical KPIs/metrics, stay on top of key trends in the business, perform analyses to unearth new insights and support important decisions, and design/own the "operating systems" that help run the business effectively.
Strategic planning & goal-setting. Manage the processes that enable teams to produce clear strategic plans connected back to broader company strategy, and translate these plans into forecasts and ambitious goals/OKRs.
Special projects & initiatives. Answer critical questions about our market and growth opportunities, drive complex projects that help us run/scale better as a business, and incubate 0-->1 initiatives that lack clear owners.
As an Associate on our small, growing Revenue Operations & Analytics team, you will work closely with leaders across our go-to-market (GTM) functions on initiatives that help scale the demand side of our marketplace during a period of rapid growth. You will be given the autonomy to lead projects that are critical to the success of the business, the guidance to develop into a business leader in your own right, and the opportunity to eventually step into functional leadership roles within the business or more senior roles within Business Operations.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Operations Analyst, with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, this role serves as a critical member of the sales operations team and is responsible for building an operations function that will support and accelerate the success of our growing sales and marketing teams. This role requires prior sales operations experience. This is a results-driven position that requires high integrity, high EQ, an openness to feedback, and a willingness to learn and grow.
What You'll Do
- Build an operations function that will support and accelerate the success of our growing sales and marketing teams
- Assist in designing, onboarding and maintaining key sales operations systems, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, LeanData, Gong, Chili Piper, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Analyze, develop, and improve operational processes and systems
- Partner with other team members across GTM to define dashboards, metrics and KPIs and to surface business insights
- Support commissions design & process, pipeline management, and sales forecasting
- Own our tech stack and reporting tools - data systems, excel models, data warehousing
- Be the subject matter expert and proven leader on sales performance, processes & systems at Instawork
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations
- Operates with high integrity, high EQ, an openness to feedback, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Experience with Salesforce (required), SalesLoft (preferable), and SQL (preferable)
- Detail-oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem-solving
- Excited and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot quickly, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action while understanding the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across the organization
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.