Growth Operations Manager
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
The Growth Marketing Manager is an integral part of our team, responsible for driving the continuous improvement of our existing internal Growth platform. This platform is designed to generate, enhance, score and distribute leads to our Sales team and support revenue generation for Instawork.
Why we are excited about this role: This role has a substantial potential to make a significant impact to the growth trajectory of the company. Due to the nature of our business, Instawork has unique data and lead engine needs and we are building a sophisticated, complex platform that incorporates cutting edge technologies including AI integrations. The ideal candidate will draw from Marketing Operations and Product Management skills to build a lead engine that is truly one of a kind.
This unique role will require the candidate to cooperate closely with key stakeholders, add on to the product/platform roadmap, execute projects and devise solutions to existing or new issues while being data-driven. The successful candidate will need to prioritize tasks, collaborate with technical teams for implementation, and manage third party vendor relationships, assessments and integrations. Candidates will be expected to gain comprehensive knowledge about our systems and data structures, and manage interdepartmental projects to achieve the planned changes.
- Identify, prioritize and execute projects for our established internal Growth platform
- Product Management for components (e.g. lead identification, enrichment, scoring) within our Growth platform - driving the roadmaps to increase the sophistication of the components and associated KPIs (Data coverage & quality).
- Manage cross-functional projects with vendors, operations, product and engineering teams for implementation
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Assess and integrate vendors as required
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a GTM Operations role: Growth, Marketing, Revenue/Sales Ops
- Demonstrable skills in project management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making ability.
- Strong SQL skills or a desire to ramp up quickly using AI-assistance
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data structures and other GTM systems and vendors - i.e. enrichment & data providers.
- Experience working alongside marketing/sales/operations teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with key stakeholders.
- The ability to operate both independently and as part of a team, contributing to the success and growth of the organization.
- A knack for handling multiple projects concurrently, showcasing your strong organizational and time management skills.
- An impressive attention to detail, ensuring that all tasks are performed accurately and efficiently.
- An enthusiastic and self-driven approach, thriving in a rapidly evolving environment
For CA based applicants:
- The base salary for this position is $120,000 - $160,000
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of stock options
- This position is eligible for Instawork benefits, including:
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision plans with coverage beginning on the date of hire
- Flexible paid time off
- At least 8 paid company holidays annually
- Home office stipend
- Phone stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Supplemental pay on qualified leaves
- Employee health savings accounts (HSA) contribution
- Flexible spending plans
- 401K plan
- Perkspot - discount program through Lumity
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.