Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager (Contract)
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
Instawork is a mission-driven (and fast growing) company looking for top talent to help us scale our labor marketplace. Our team is composed of talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about creating economic opportunity for businesses and skilled hourly professionals. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with hub cities across the U.S., Canada, and India. Our company values are our North Star, guiding us as we craft impactful products and to be extraordinary colleagues to each other.
We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest technology investors supporting us on this journey, including: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and many more. Leveraging our accelerating growth, we will continue to grow our team and expand globally to revolutionize the labor market.
We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager with a focus on email marketing. This will start as a 3-month contract with the potential to become a permanent position. This person will be responsible for managing and executing our email marketing campaigns and will also contribute to diverse marketing projects like Account-Based Marketing (ABM), events, and other revenue-generating initiatives. The ideal candidate will be innovative, organized, adaptable, and have a deep understanding of the latest digital marketing trends.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and manage email marketing campaigns, including design, segmentation, A/B testing, scheduling, and tracking.
- Analyze and report on the performance of all email campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Create a comprehensive email marketing strategy that aligns with the company's larger marketing and sales goals.
- Collaborate on critical revenue-driving campaigns that could include collaborating on our ABM strategy, planning corporate events, and winning back churned customers
- Collaborate with sales, revenue operations, and other cross-functional teams that will inform these campaigns
- Apply research, both quantitative and qualitative, to better understand our partners, improve campaign performance, and identify new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth with marketing campaigns, including email
- Experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation systems, such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- Deep understanding of current email marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with event planning and management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent written communication skills and a grasp of writing for a specific medium
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience with ABM campaigns for enterprise as well as event planning
- Hands-on Experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, and Salesforce
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.