Account Manager - Enterprise
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager, with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Account Growth leader this role serves as a critical member of the Account Management team and is responsible for bringing our staffing solutions to large businesses. As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of top-tier assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek expansion opportunities to grow overall client revenue. This role will have a visible impact on our growing organization. This is a true career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside. This role requires business acumen and a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business. This is a results-driven position that requires a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts with a long-term partnership vision in mind
- Own both growth and retention metrics for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Provide daily support and service to clients, rallying internal resources to achieve and exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Instawork through a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business
- Meet and exceed your sales growth goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Ability to demonstrate how you have established a set of smart goals on your largest opportunities and proven success on execution
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, engineering, community operations, and finance
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
Who Are You
- 3+ years of industry expertise either in software, human capital management technology, staffing, or recruiting industry sales
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively seeks timely resolution
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Ability to play well with members of your team through collaboration and sharing of learned insights
- Passion for Instawork and a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business
- Drive and willingness to exceed expectations with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business and solving problems
For CA based applicants:
- The base salary for this position is $90,000 - $90,000.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of stock options
- This position is eligible for Instawork benefits, including:
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision plans with coverage beginning on the date of hire
- Flexible paid time off
- At least 8 paid company holidays annually
- Home office stipend
- Phone stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Supplemental pay on qualified leaves
- Employee health savings accounts (HSA) contribution
- Flexible spending plans
- 401K plan
- Perkspot - discount program through Lumity
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.