Partner Success Manager
As a Joe Partner Success Manager, you’ll interact with and empower coffee shop operators every day remotely (and as COVID restrictions relax, in person). You will:
• Support shops who have launched with joe to growth their customer base, and increase the frequency and value of their interactions with our partners.
• You will share best practices, sales and performance data, and market and industry context with store partners to help craft promotional programs, menu adjustments, and other brand and loyalty building activities
-Help shops stay excited about working with joe - identifying ways to grow our partners business and brands in partnership with joe
• Share your learnings with operations leadership and the broader partner success team - we succeed and fail together
• Work closely with account executives, onboarding specialists, menu builders, partner marketing, and other partner success team members
-Hit or exceed your partner sales growth and account retention goals reliably and regularly - and stretch the boundaries of what seems possible
At joe, we help small, independent coffee entrepreneurs fight back against the corporate giants by making it easy and convenient for people to support small business owners and discover delicious local coffee. 70% of people that currently order ahead at national chains say they’ll switch to support small business if the experience is convenient and easy enough - we’re here to make it happen.
We're VC backed by founders of PayPal, StubHub, and Slice and early employees from DoorDash, Uber, and Lyft.
We are looking for people full of grit, take pride in their lack of ego, who work hard, fast and have the courage to take big swings and the determination to get 1% better every day. And we love empowering underdogs everywhere. We’re here to make an impact - think you’re up for the challenge? Join us!
Location - Remote from Atlanta or Seattle
-You own your experience, and are motivated and excited to beat goals and set newer, higher ones
-You have prior experience (2+ years preferred) supporting clients in a SaaS or other B2B capacity with growth, performance evaluation, upsell, and new program development
-You love leveraging existing process and learnings, but are equally excited about new territory and building new playbooks
• You are highly self-aware, and have emotional and situational intelligence, both within your team and working with new contacts
• You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are proficient with standard tech tools (Google Apps, CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot) - but while you leverage tools, you aren’t beholden to them for your success
It’d be even cooler if you’ve
Worked in a small retail business - particularly restaurant or coffee space
Worked as part of an entrepreneurial team - where you have core responsibilities but want to find other ways to contribute to the overall success of the company
Competitive base salary + commission program
Employer paid healthcare
Generous vacation / PTO
12 annual paid holidays
Annual home office equipment budget
Weekly coffee budget (where joe is available)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.