Win-Loss Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
👋 We're looking to hire a Customer Success Associate to join the Win-Loss Team!
We are an established leader in win-loss and churn research and analysis and we are now part of the Klue Team! Our team of experienced analysts design and deliver research programs for a wide range of business-to-business (B2B) technology companies. Using a structured, scalable process, we enable our clients to improve their win rates by making more informed and impactful business decisions.
Some of our existing clients include Salesforce, Gong, Seismic, Shopify… and Klue!
Our mission continues to be focused on helping our customers win more with actionable competitive and market insights and expanding those to include Win-Loss insights within our all-in-won platform. No other provider in the market offers win-loss as part of their solution.
Customer Success Associates drive value and promote client retention and loyalty by partnering and aligning with our client's goals, providing -in-depth research, and excellent customer service every step of the way.
This is the opportunity to play a meaningful role in elevating the value of Win-Loss with an industry leader.
- Support Research Directors by leading win-loss program management and being the go-to person for client questions and requests
- Work closely with Research Directors to build and support client relationships
- Provide world-class customer experience with a focus on educating clients on win-loss and churn analysis best practices
- Manage database of interview/contact leads for client (update, organize, and report)
- Recruitment individuals for interviews through creative campaigns (email, social and phone outreach)
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure win-loss program's deliverables are on time and high-quality
- Support new client onboarding
- Information gathering
- Mapping and tracking project milestones and providing project updates
- Data preparation: Organize survey data in preparation for analyst review and analysis
- Conduct focused data-gathering in support of regular client updates
This is you:
- Output focused: you’re driven by targets, metrics or goals. Nothing will stop you from not only achieving your goals, but you’re constantly motivated to BEAT them. You’re the type of person to set new records and your career goal is to be the best at what you do.
- Hearing “no” won’t stop you, that only fuels you. You’re an optimist to a fault, full of energy, you can't be beat down.
- You figure out what needs to get done and make it happen.
- Strong and natural conversationalist and you've been known to pen an impressive e-mail and/or essay or two
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail
- While you're competitive in nature you value and seek a team-based and collaborative environment
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us