Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
At Luminai we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. Luminai creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
About the Role:
We are hiring our first Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. As our founding Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in generating new business opportunities and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, and setting up initial sales meetings for our sales team. This is a position for someone familiar with pipeline generation, who is enthusiastic about sales, and eager to continue their sales career in a fast-paced tech environment.
What you'll do:
- Engage in outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, email campaigns, and social media outreach to generate new leads
- Articulate and effectively communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Schedule and coordinate introductory meetings and product demos for qualified prospects
- Conduct research and identify potential target customers in our defined market segments
- Qualify leads by understanding their business needs, pain points, and budgetary constraints
- Collaborate closely with the Account Executive team to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics
- Keep accurate and detailed records of lead generation activities and outcomes in our CRM system
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and product knowledge
- Continuously improve personal knowledge and skills through training and professional development opportunities
Who we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of prior SDR experience
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS space
- Strong interest in sales and a desire to pursue a career in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships with potential customers
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales prospecting tools
Benefits & Perks at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months primary-caregiver parental leave (plus part time re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical wellness
- Workstation set-up stipend and laptop
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
See more open positions at Luminai
Something looks off?