San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
At Luminai we develop technology to reliably migrate and manage enterprise business processes with scalable automation infrastructure, using safe and effective AI. We're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving? High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. Luminai creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
About the Role:
Luminai’s Deployment Strategy team helps our customers stand up mission critical automations that drive unmatched productivity and employee engagement, and eliminate mundane, repetitive work. Our Deployment Strategists are the architects of our customers' automation efforts, drivers of our customers' introduction and onboarding to Luminai, and change makers who bring companies along the automation journey, from executives to ICs. As one of our first Deployment Strategists, you will deliver jaw-dropping impact and value to our customers, quickly turning them into Luminai champions. You’ll also play a foundational role in building Luminai’s scalable onboarding processes and strategic decisions, delivering immediate value and redefining what’s possible for customers with our unique automation technology.
This is a hybrid position, with an expectation of some set in-office work days each week. Our office is located in San Mateo, CA.
What you'll do:
- Deliver best-in-class customer onboarding, resulting in revolutionary value delivery within the first four weeks of using Luminai
- Lead the development and cultivation of deep relationships with customer leadership and become a credible expert who can bring new perspectives to what is possible to automate with Luminai
- Spearhead the entire automation program implementation process by managing and leading across internal teams and our customer stakeholders, ensuring efficient initial value and planting the seeds for a successful long-term, trusted partnership between Luminai and our customers
- Investigate customers’ current processes and craft detailed process maps that identify additional opportunities for Luminai usage
- Partner with the team as needed to build education and development content for our customers who will drive adoption and buy-in
- Serve as a Luminai ambassador, keen on always spreading the word about our product
- Conduct daily or weekly touchpoints with customers to complete implementation efficiently while ensuring issues are resolved proactively and customer goals are met
- Provide insight and relay the voice of the customer to internal teams - our customers are constantly on our minds!
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Responsible for leading implementations for both new customers and expansion use cases for existing customers
Who we're looking for:
- A fearless, resourceful, and proactive orchestrator who thrives on completing complex projects, building relationships, and overseeing details
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as project or program manager, implementation or onboarding, customer success, consulting, etc. Experience in B2B SaaS companies or Tech/Strategy consulting is a major plus.
- You want to make a dent in the universe and build the next generational enterprise company!
- Excited to learn the ins and outs of Luminai as well as specific customer use cases
- Experience managing multiple, complex projects at the same time, while proactively anticipating issues and managing customer expectations
- Exceptional executive presence, user empathy, and stakeholder management skills
- Results-oriented player-coach who can simultaneously work in the weeds while driving high-impact strategic decisions
- Eager and energized by the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up; and a sense of humor is always welcome!
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re excited about building something new and unlocking unexpected and exponential value for customers
Perks & Benefits at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 12 weeks primary-caregiver parental leave (plus part time re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Stipends for mental and physical wellness
- Work laptop
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.