Internal Audit Lead
We are creating the future of brain-computer interfaces: building devices now that have the potential to help people with paralysis regain mobility and independence and invent new technologies that could expand our abilities, our community, and our world.
Join our Quality Systems team, where our mission is to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards. We are a group of industry-experienced professionals who utilize creative problem-solving to establish efficient systems for compliance. Our vision is to set internal quality standards that exceed FDA expectations.
- Conduct audits of GLP, GMP, GCP, and engineering activities within Neuralink, ensuring adherence to U.S. FDA regulatory requirements, applicable standards, and Neuralink policies.
- Identify and define audit scope and criteria, review evidence, and analyze findings to assess compliance levels. Provide recommendations for improvement and corrective actions as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify compliance gaps and risks, providing results to leadership for further action.
- Drive process improvements to enhance systemic compliance and quality standards, utilizing ingenuity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Assist with deviation and audit findings, tracking, ensuring their effective execution, and coordinating timely closure of actions.
- Lead the front room for external audits i.e., FDA or other notified bodies.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific or healthcare field.
- 4+ years of experience as an auditor.
- Experience being in the front room for external audits (FDA or other notified bodies).
- Strong quality assurance and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with regulatory and technical writing.
- Engineering background.
- Experience with international regulatory audits (TGA, EU, Health Canada, MDSAP).
- Experience with supplier audits
- Experience leading an internal audit program
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.