Software Engineer New Grad
We are creating the future of brain-computer interfaces: building devices now that have the potential to help people with paralysis regain mobility and independence and invent new technologies that could expand our abilities, our community, and our world.
Software Engineers at Neuralink work on a variety of interdisciplinary teams. You will have the opportunity to partner with colleagues across the company to accelerate our pathway to mass market, consumer-grade brain-computer interfaces. We are looking for driven software engineers who thrive in autonomous environments and love to solve hard problems.
Engineers will be in person in either our Fremont or Austin locations!
Types of software you could work on:
- Embedded software that interfaces directly with the brain
- Systems for manufacturing, analyzing, and testing the device
- Data platforms for a diverse set of data, ranging from neural signals to manufacturing
- Neurosurgical robot software
- Lab management system as the central collaboration hub for all teams within the company
- Software to decode and process neural signals in real-time
- On-prem & Cloud Infrastructure that enables the company to operate safely, robustly and move at light-speed
- You can design and implement effective software solutions.
- You are excited about technology, software, and understanding how systems work at fundamental levels.
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
If you need a reasonable accommodation at any point in the interview process, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview