Software Engineer - Automation and Deployment Support
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Newark, CA, USA · Newark, NJ, USA · Staten Island, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Nightingale Security is a startup that designs, builds, and deploys autonomous drone systems that protect large, outdoor facilities for Fortune 500 companies. Since 2014, we have been at the cutting edge of commercial robotics and focused on disrupting the physical security industry. Responsibilities
- supporting the deployment team with software or technical issues
- automating and optimizing processes
- Assist with customer support of software issues
- Take the initiative to troubleshoot and solve problems
- BS or MS in CS, CE, Software/Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of industry experience building software/networking applications
- Exceptional understanding and expertise in system administration and networking configurations.
- Exceptional networking infrastructure skills and in-depth understanding of iptables and firewalls.
- Expertise with scripting languages.
- Expertise in cyber security and related applications.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize high-value projects, and ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Highly collaborative in nature and an exceptional communicator.
- Passionate about the drone industry and the company
- Experience with traffic control and network optimization techniques.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service programmatic API interfaces.
- Familiarity with robotics & IoT devices.
- Drone or general RC experience.
- Cover letter, in which you introduce yourself and explain your interest in joining our team
- Resume / CV
- Links to samples of your work, ideally in a sharable repository