Strategic Account Executive
At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
The objective of the Account Executive is simple - to bring new business to Northspyre. But this is not your run-of-the-mill sales job. As an Account Executive, you'll be working with prospective clients to educate them on the Northspyre platform. By building a relationship with these Real Estate Professionals, you’ll get the opportunity to really set people free to do great work. You’ll do this by showing the potential ROI Northspyre can provide for their businesses, which will result in converting prospective clients into new clients.
Our Account Executives really do make a meaningful impact in the lives of our clients. So if you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for solving problems, you can make an impact with Northspyre too!
In this role, you’ll get to
- Be a strategic leader and collaborate with other high impact revenue owners to tune, operate, and drive high-growth B2B SaaS sales machines as we add our next $15M in ARR.
- Educate and guide real estate professionals to utilize automation and data analytics to create untapped value for their business
- Act as a strategic thought partner and consultant for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process. Help them transform their real estate enterprises by leveraging advanced technologies that other knowledge-based industries like finance started implementing 5-8 years ago.
- Own and attain +$1M annual individual quota working inbound and self-sourced leads through qualification, demo, consensus building, and close
- Implement and evolve industry best practice qualification, mid-funnel, and closing techniques to empower a repeatable, scalable sales machine
- Work hand in hand with CEO, Head of Sales, and marketing team as a thought and strategy partner to to keep Northspyre on the cutting edge of sales organization structure, processes, and best practices
- Drive real revenue with a real stake and equity in a fast growing firm where your impact, growth, and success matter
We are looking for people who have
- 3+ years work experience in management consulting, B2B SaaS sales, or other client-facing analytical professional roles.
- High energy and positive attitude. Activity and results driven.
- Proven ability to execute a thorough sales discovery as well as follow a consultative sales process
- Persuasive speaking skills and persistent with follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote team environment
- Strong financial acumen related to product pricing, customer profitability and achieving sales goals
- You “sweat the small stuff” and are detail oriented, holding yourself and teammates to a high-standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate, or related fields
Bonus points if you have:
- MBA from a top 10 business school is a bonus
- Real Estate Development or Project Management Experience
A reasonable estimate of the total compensation range for this role’s listed level is currently $90k - $400k but may vary based on local market data by region. Role levels and salary ranges take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, interview performance, skills, experience, knowledge, training and education, certifications and licenses, market data and other business needs.
This role is also eligible for commission, equity and benefits.
Benefits and Perks (Full-Time Employees)
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. Multiple plan options, including a plan option for 100% employer-paid premium for individual coverage for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.