Consulting Partnerships Lead
Why join Pave?
At Pave, our vision is simple - Make Compensation Fair.
How are we going to get there? By building the most intelligent compensation platform, powered by the largest real-time compensation dataset on earth.
We partner with our customers to help them build and retain world-class teams through planning, communicating and benchmarking their team’s compensation in real time. And you don’t have to just hear it from us — you can hear it from our customers: Hover, Sweetgreen, Airtable and more.
We’re growing fast, building an incredible team and product, and having plenty of fun as we do it in our San Francisco and New York City offices.
If stretching the rubber band, building with intellectual honesty and focusing on impact sounds exciting - we highly encourage you to reach out. We’d love to partner on our journey to change the world of compensation!
The Partnerships Team stands as the strategic cornerstone of our organization! We proudly manage a global network of 300+ partners, serving as the linchpin connecting Pave to the HR ecosystem.
In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to take ownership of a thriving consulting partner ecosystem, already comprising 50+ partners. Your primary focus will involve cultivating and strengthening relationships with our consulting partners to drive strategic account acquisition, bolster the sales pipeline, and foster product adoption and advocacy.
If you're prepared for a dynamic and impactful role that will help us reshape the compensation landscape, we invite you to join our team.
- Manage and grow the consulting partnership ecosystem at Pave, already comprising 50+ partners.
- Strengthen and build executive relationships with our top-tier consulting partners.
- Facilitate key account acquisition through strategic business development initiatives.
- Generate top-of-funnel sales pipeline through various channels, including referrals, webinars, events, and content.
- Weave our consulting partners into the go-to-market flywheel, improving our service model efficiency and velocity.
- Drive monthly usage of market data products by our consulting partners.
- Incorporate product feedback from our ecosystem to drive competitive differentiation against compensation data incumbents.
- Experienced Relationship Maestro: We want a relationship builder extraordinaire, capable of forging executive-level partnerships that drive our success. You'll be the face of Pave, and we expect you to excel in high-stakes interactions.
- Strategic Thinker: We need someone who thrives on unconventional GTM strategies that supercharge our key account acquisition.
- Compensation Insider: Ideally, you're well-versed in the compensation consulting world. This insider knowledge will be a game-changer as we navigate this industry.
- Fearless Trailblazer: We seek someone fearless and hungry for success, someone who doesn't just follow the path but forges their own to achieve exceptional results.
- Innovative Visionary: Innovation is in your DNA. We need your visionary thinking to spot opportunities others miss and turn them into strategic wins.
- Agile Leader: We're looking for agile leadership that can pivot swiftly in response to evolving markets and partner needs.
What you'll get out of it
- Asymmetric Upside Potential: Your influence and contributions will be directly tied to the success and growth of our business. As you drive the adoption of Pave within this influential group, you'll find that the rewards, both professionally and personally, are exceptional.
- Face of Pave: You will be the face of Pave within a critical and influential ecosystem.You'll be entrusted with building and maintaining these vital relationships, positioning Pave as the go-to solution in our industry.
- High-Profile Role: You'll work closely with our executive team, directly shaping our strategic direction. Your insights and initiatives will guide key decisions and drive the growth of Pave. This isn't just a job; it's a career-defining opportunity to lead and make your mark at the highest levels of the organization.
This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of Pave's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Pave will include equity, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, commuter benefits, catered lunch, an unlimited PTO policy, and many other region-specific benefits.
Our Compensation Philosophy
Pave’s compensation philosophy is to target the 75th percentile of the market for both cash and equity at your job level. This means that the “mid point” of every band at Pave is the 75th percentile of the broader market.
Pave also has a merit-based philosophy when it comes to compensation increases. We run a performance cycle twice per year to evaluate employees’ performance. Higher than average performance ratings result in compensation increases to the upper end of the individual’s compensation range for their role. The result is that high performers at Pave are paid above the 75th percentile of the market at large.
Pave is committed to pay equity. If you get an offer from Pave, it will be based on your level as determined by your interview performance. And nothing else. We explicitly do not negotiate salary and equity to ensure that we aren’t introducing bias that could lead to pay inequities within the team between candidates who have different negotiation tactics.
How big is Pave today?
We were founded in late 2019, and have grown to 160 employees across San Francisco, New York and the UK.
Where are the Pave offices?
What do employee benefits at Pave look like?
As an employee at Pave, you will have your choice of medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as access to mental health services and other perks to promote your wellbeing. To enhance your personal and professional growth, you will have a monthly L&D stipend. We take our snacking seriously - employees receive catered lunch, dinner and many fun snacks throughout the day.
Who are some of Pave’s customers?
Pave is working with 5,500+ companies today, including some of the best technology logos out there like Credit Karma, RO, Faire, Dropbox, Airtable, Sweetgreen, Checkr, Hubspot, Snackpass, Attentive and more!
What can I expect in interviewing at Pave?
At Pave, we value intellectual honesty and transparency, and we bring this to our interview process. Throughout your time interviewing with us, we will be evaluating where you can best make an impact through multiple conversations with your recruiter, hiring manager, peers and cross-functional partners. We also use our interviews to determine leveling, which is finalized at the end of your interview process by your hiring manager. The majority of our roles have 3-5 interview rounds. You can expect to hear back from our team within 7 days of application, as well as within 2 days after each interview round. Once we extend an offer, we hope to hear back from you within 1 week. It is extremely important to us that we find a great mutual fit - we’re excited to get to know you!
More Questions? Check out our candidate resources page!
Pave is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please email [email protected].