Sales Development Representative
We are looking to grow our internal sales team with a highly motivated, scrappy, creative, organized, process-oriented, self-starter who brings proven sales development experience to our rapidly growing organization. In this role you will serve on the front lines of our sales efforts, funneling prospects into our sales pipeline by ensuring rapid speed-to-lead and nurturing marketing inbounds while generating quality leads through outbound leading sourcing and cold direct outreach. Ideal candidates will have had previous success in B2B SaaS sales in the healthcare category backed by an excellence-focused mindset, preternatural confidence and excellent communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage rapid response to inbound leads and drive conversion to held appointments for Account Executives
- Identify and execute cold outreach to fill sales pipeline by converting demos with quality prospects.
- Track prospects - identify key decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into Hubspot.
- Ability to collaborate with sales team and other key individuals in the company's growth organization.
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Goal-oriented self-starter
- High energy & positive attitude
- Effective-time management
- Ability to perform creatively while maintaining a process-oriented approach
- Familiarity with and/or experience working in the dental industry
- SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in Hubspot
- Marketing experience
- 2+ years of sales experience