People Data Labs
We are the provider of people and company data. Our goal is to do the heavy lifting of data collection and standardization, so our customers can focus on building and scaling innovative, compliant data solutions. We refer to our Account Executives as Data Consultants because it’s incredibly important to truly understand your customer’s world when selling data.
We are looking for individuals who can balance extreme ownership with a “one-team, one-dream” mindset. Our customers are trying to solve complex problems and we only help them achieve their goals as a team. Data as a Service (DaaS), is not for first-time closers or those without 3+ years of selling experience. Experience with a more technical product or one with a significant API component allows for an easier transition into the data space.
We are particularly interested in those with demonstrable experience selling into sales and marketing tech and HR tech, both of which we consider to be our “bread and butter” use cases. There is a great deal of opportunity for new members of the team. While our top rep for 2023 has been here for 4+ years, our top rep in Q4 2023 started only a few months ago. We have marketing and sales development teams, but we find the most successful reps know how to balance inbound opportunities with their own pipeline generation.
What we’re looking for:
- You are excited to be at a startup
- You see yourself as the CEO of your book of business
- You immerse yourself in the customer’s world
- You are interested in how people use data to innovate
- You leverage a consultative approach with your customers
- You are an excellent storyteller
- You’ve sold 6 to 7 figure deals before
- You’ve sold a technical product or API product
- You’ve been selling for 3+ years
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Environment (No return to office mandates here…)
- Full Benefits / Wellness Stipend / Remote Work Environment Stipend
- Virtual Health Services