At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
The Deployment Strategist Role
The Deployment Strategist role is critical to Peregrine’s business and product strategy. Because government agencies are adopting Peregrine at a growing pace, we are looking for leaders to own product implementation and customer enablement for these important engagements.
Deployment Strategists lead the post-sales deployments of our platform. You will lead planning for complex projects, build data pipelines, enable and train users, and ultimately deliver value to our customers by identifying and supporting challenging workflows. You will build genuine, trusted partnerships with your customers through thoughtful, empathetic listening and meticulous execution.
This role ensures that our platform is successfully deployed within new agencies to drive mission impact and touch on every function in the software deployment life cycle. With your entrepreneurial mindset and passion for problem-solving, your north star is to maintain a high level of product quality and proactively spot value for the customer and the organization. This gives you the rare ability to meld laser-focused strategic thinking with meaningful, tactical, and thoughtful impact on our customers, our community, and our world.
- You are passionate about finding elegant solutions to complex data modeling problems
- You are an autonomous leader who is motivated to identify un-spotted product, workflow, and business opportunities
- You thoughtfully cultivate long-term relationships with customers and teammates
- You are an empathetic listener who cares about user feedback
- You are a clear and concise communicator with an edge for persuasive and compelling storytelling
What We Look For
- 1-5 years of experience working directly with customers and clients to deploy enterprise software products or conduct data analysis
- Polished communication and presentation skills, including the ability to convey technical and non-technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Strong data modeling and data analysis skills involving intricate data systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a technical degree
- Located in the United States, California strongly preferred
Salary Range: $120,000 - $175,000 Annually + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.