Senior Frontend Engineer
At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
The Frontend Engineer Role
- 3+ years of significant experience working with cross-functional software development teams
- Comfortable navigating large code bases
- Shipped and iterated on major software components in your professional career, the open-source community, and/or side projects
- Write robust, well tested, and well-designed code that frequently gets deployed to users
What We Look For
- Strong understanding of React and patterns associated with it
- Strong best practices in modern software development such as deployments, CI/CD, data management, and distributed systems
- Excellent technical vision with the ability to synthesize product requests into strong and reliable software components
- Passion for crafting and shipping software solutions that delight users
- Driven and self-disciplined with the ability to own projects from start to finish
Salary Range: $130,000 - $180,000 Annually + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, certifications or licenses, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.