Strategic Account Executive
At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will assess, prioritize, plan, and sell into a geographic subset of our Strategic Accounts. You will meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing high-value and highly visible sales opportunities. You will deliver senior-level presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of Peregrine. You will oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross-functional teams across deployment strategy, marketing, legal, and operations. You will be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future technology roadmap to drive Peregrine’s solution. You will meaningfully contribute to identifying, developing, and documenting GTM best practices through collaboration with others, and will play a crucial peer-leadership role in setting the pace and the tone across our sales organization. You will also be involved in ongoing account management to drive the expansion of the business.
- You are outcome-focused and can expertly navigate complex interpersonal scenarios
- You enjoy problem-solving and exhibit curiosity and appreciation for others’ talents, skills, challenges, and successes
- You enjoy guiding the customer over the finish line and are resilient and steadfast in your goals
- You are passionate about exploring all possibilities, and seeing opportunities when others see obstructions
- You are a thoughtful and empathetic listener; you devote the time to understanding a customer’s challenges and are able to generate tailored approaches based upon what best serves their needs
- You are a fearless navigator in ambiguous circumstances and can be flexible or creative when needed
- You are able to make advanced technology feel human; you are the bridge, the translator, the shepherd between technology and people
- You are a lifelong learner, willing to learn anything in order to achieve your goals
- You are self-motivated, customer-focused, creative, and passionate about helping people maximize their potential
What We Look For
- 12+ years of field sales experience in the enterprise software/SaaS space, experience within data integration, analytics, and business intelligence in law enforcement / public safety strongly preferred
- A track record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- Ability and comfort in negotiating and closing legal agreements with customers and supporting new customers through onboarding processes
- Familiarity with solution-based selling, experience managing a complex sales process
- Excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Position is remote, with a preference for candidates in West major metropolitan areas
Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000 Annually + Sales Commission + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.