Senior Account Executive, SoCal
At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the adoption of law enforcement technology? As a Senior Account Executive at Peregrine, you'll play a pivotal role in driving our momentum in the Southern California region. Our customers in Southern California are among the largest and most demanding in the region. You’ll leverage your skillset and experience to capitalize on our success in these geographies to drive rapid growth in new accounts over the coming years and to shape the future of law enforcement technology in the region and beyond. As a seasoned sales professional, you’ll steer our sales efforts in alignment with the company’s growth trajectory by delivering on the following responsibilities.
- Strategic Territory Development: Take ownership of the law enforcement sector in the Southwest, with a heavy focus on capitalizing on the opportunities in Southern California. Identify and cultivate sales opportunities to surpass individual sales quotas and contribute significantly to the overall growth of the business.
- Product Expertise: Deeply understand Peregrine's innovative solutions. Present and demonstrate their advantages, features, functions & differentiators to law enforcement agencies in a highly compelling way and articulating their value to a diverse audience.
- Market Engagement: Foster strong relationships with law enforcement agencies by immersing yourself in their challenges, needs, and technology roadmaps and articulating the value proposition to diverse stakeholders, from frontline officers to high-ranking officials.
- Pipeline Cultivation: Proactively identify and nurture a robust pipeline of opportunities, staying attuned to market trends and aligning efforts with evolving demands and long-term opportunities.
- Collaborative Approach: Collaborate and orchestrate multifaceted initiatives across teams including deployment strategy, marketing, legal, and operations to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful deal closure.
- Innovative Problem-Solving: Develop creative strategies in partnership with our internal & external advisors and law enforcement veterans, crafting tailored solutions that set a new standard of what’s possible in law enforcement technology.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of field sales experience in the enterprise software/SaaS space, experience within data integration, analytics, and business intelligence required
- A track record of success in selling SaaS platforms into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- Experience within the local public sector vertical and, specifically, the local law enforcement market is strongly preferred
- Ability and comfort in negotiating and closing legal agreements with customers and supporting new customers through onboarding processes
- Proficient with solution-based selling, experience managing a multi-threaded and challenging sales process
- Excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Located in the Southern California region
Salary Range: $135,000 - $165,000 Annually + Sales Commission + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.