At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
The Field Marketer Role
As a Field Marketer, you will be responsible for supporting the regional account executives by driving the development and management of field-based programs, including hosted event campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close, as well as conference management and logistics. This position will partner closely with sales and be part of the growth marketing team.
What You Will Do
- Strategic Field Research: Research, plan, and execute regional demand generation and event campaigns including third-party conferences and regional field events.
- Event Management: Manage logistics and execution of all planned events, including shaping event themes, building landing pages and operational campaigns, working with outside vendors on event logistics, overseeing branded swag fulfillment/inventory levels, managing event sales staffing, and setting and defining lead goals and metrics for each event
- Budget and ROI Ownership: Manage events and conference budget, Salesforce campaign tracking, and other processes to meet operational targets and SLAs
- Partnership with Sales: Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post-event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing and/or event management
- Experience within the local public sector vertical and, specifically, the local law enforcement market is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of developing creative programs to engage prospects in key regions
- Hands-on execution ability to manage multiple priorities with effective project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail and ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate internal leaders/teams across functions
- Experience with marketing tools like Hubspot and Salesforce, as well as proficiency using other office productivity applications and productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Slack)
- Self-starter capabilities to take initiative with an optimistic “can do” attitude and a strong sense of teamwork
- Located in San Francisco, California strongly preferred
Salary Range: $110,000 - $150,000 Annually + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.