At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
The Technical Recruiter Role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to identify top talent for our engineering team that is building and delivering world-class product. We need a passionate and results-driven teammate to build and cultivate talent pipelines for multiple software roles (Frontend, Fullstack, Backend, Mobile, and Infrastructure Engineers, etc.). To support Peregrine’s mission and our current hyper-growth stage, we’re seeking a professional, people-oriented recruiter who can creatively and tactfully locate the best engineers and bring them on board through the full-cycle recruiting process. In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Target active and passive candidates through various sourcing channels with sophisticated search techniques
- Screen resumes and pre-screen candidates to determine their qualifications
- Partner with other recruiters and hiring managers to drive efficiency and innovation
- Regularly nurture high-quality prospects through long-standing relationships
- Drive sourcing strategies to build consistent, diverse, and high-quality talent pipelines
- Successfully close engineers with speed and accuracy against hiring goals
- You have a proven track record of identifying the top software engineers in the market
- You are a motivated and intellectually curious individual who proactively searches for the best solutions
- You can motivate strong, passive candidates with rare technical opportunities
- You’re people-oriented and enjoy building relationships everywhere you go
- You are detail-oriented while tactfully executing the big picture
What We Look For
- 5+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team (startup experience a strong plus)
- Proficient in targeting, approaching, and closing passive candidates
- Proficient in relationship management among candidates, teammates, and hiring managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with an ATS system, Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Located in San Francisco, California (hybrid work is acceptable)
Salary Range: $115,000 - $145,000 Annually + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.