LE Sales Manager - West
At Peregrine, we build software to power critical decision-making for public safety and emergency response organizations. These organizations use our technology to protect lives, protect property, and deliver their best service to the public.
We are motivated to help institutions solve their hardest problems through better decision-making. We are passionate about creating cutting-edge, highly scalable data platforms that enable organizations to transform the way they interact with their data.
As a team of service-oriented entrepreneurs, we trust each other, help each other, and dive into challenges together. We each strive to be empathetic, curious, inclusive, brave, and exceptional in our execution.
- You are a goal-oriented leader with perseverance and grit to meet and exceed quota requirements. You can also organize a group of highly effective sellers through creative strategies and thoughtful planning to deliver outcomes.
- You are a builder who thrives in ambiguous environments and has successfully created something from 0 to 1. You know how to chase new logos and grow a pipeline from the ground up.
- You have established and led a team culture that promotes action, ownership, teamwork, accountability, and empathy.
- You are a true believer in Peregrine’s mission and can naturally inspire your team and customers in the value proposition and importance of our platform.
- You are a collaborator at heart. You love solving hard problems and work closely with Product, Implementation, Marketing, and Solutioning to build pipelines in specific markets.
- You are an analytical thinker who leverages reports daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly to view impact and make necessary changes for your team and for leadership.
What We Look For
- 7-10 years of sales experience including strong prospecting and closing experience in B2B SaaS companies, strong preference for law enforcement sales
- 5+ years of experience leading high-performing a sales / business development team in high-growth companies
- A track record of success in selling a complex cloud solution into net new enterprise accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- Track record of developing and coaching individuals to be future stars in new roles
- Familiarity with solution-based selling, experience managing a complex sales process
- Excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Advanced sales modeling skills in Salesforce or comparable CRM
- The position is remote, with a preference for candidates in West major metropolitan areas
Salary Range: $150,000 - $195,000 Annually + Sales Commission + Benefits + Equity (if applicable) + Bonus (if applicable)
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific work location. Information on the benefits offered is here.
Peregrine Technologies is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.