Senior Financial Accountant
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing bookkeeping for multiple entities in different countries, preparing ad-hoc reports, supporting audits, and ensuring compliance with accounting regulations. This position is critical to the success of our company and requires a detail-oriented, analytical individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. You will report to the Sr. Accounting Manager in Prague. If you are passionate about driving change in a dynamic business environment and have a background in Accounting, we’d love to meet you!
On a typical day, you will...
- Manage bookkeeping for multiple entities in different countries
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports, including ad-hoc reporting
- Support the annual audit process, including providing documentation and schedules to auditors
- Ensure compliance with local tax and accounting regulations in all countries of operation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather information necessary for accounting-related tasks
- Continuously improve accounting processes and procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience with a focus on US GAAP and financial reporting
- Audit experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues in different countries via conference calls, emails, and instant text messages
- Flexibility is extremely important
- Ability to independently identify issues and present solutions
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to details
- Positive mindset and openness to changes and challenges
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and ourDiversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.