Senior Product Analyst
Location: Prague, Brno
Join our growing Analytics team in Productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company. We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the most impact on our product. We still need to learn a lot about their engagement within the app, about their interactions with various features, and about the impact our initiatives have on their behaviour.
On a typical day, you will …
- In Productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find
- Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve)
- Take ownership of developing and maintaining highly impactful SaaS metrics and dashboards in Looker for Productboard’s Product teams. Perform ad hoc analysis with a sense of urgency to drive critical strategic business decisions.
- Collaborate closely and proactively with cross-functional teams, including product managers and engineers, to gather requirements and ensure seamless alignment on analytics initiatives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Cultivate a profound understanding of customer journey phases and key business metrics, striving to uncover hidden insights that will propel the company's growth.
- Dive deep into analytical investigations to tackle complex problems and identify lucrative opportunities. Develop and execute experiments with an unwavering determination to discover data-backed solutions.
- Continually pioneer future experimentation design and roadmaps by performing meticulous exploratory analysis, relentlessly studying user engagement behavior to extract game-changing insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve by identifying and capitalizing on key trends. Construct executive-facing dashboards that provide real-time visibility into the progress of acquisition, monetization, and engagement trends.
- Fearlessly tackle large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior datasets, extracting meaningful insights that will drive innovation and inform strategic decisions.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, effectively translating complex concepts into actionable implications for the business. Convey your findings with utmost clarity and impact, regardless of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex analytical findings in a clear and compelling manner, adjusting the communication to suit the technical understanding of diverse audiences.
- Proven track record of working independently and proactively engaging with business partners with minimal direction.
- Practical experience with Snowflake or any PostgreSQL-based database.
- Familiarity with front-end web analytical tools such as Amplitude and Segment (or other product analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc., or other CDP tools like Segment and Tealium, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (extra points for hands-on experience with Looker).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 7-10 years of experience using analytics to drive key business decisions, such as business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, or strategy consulting.
- Experience applying advanced statistical techniques like regression analysis, cluster analysis, or machine learning to uncover insights and inform data-driven decisions.
- Strong project management skills, including prioritization, multitasking, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages like R or Python is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is a big plus.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.