Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Solutions Architect responsible for onboarding and enabling our customers at the critical outset of their journey with Productboard. This role will have accountability for ensuring our new customers have the vision, stakeholder involvement and alignment within their organization to make Productboard a success. The Solutions Architect will validate and define the value the customer seeks with Productboard, while defining and executing a specific onboarding and enablement plan to ensure the customer activates Productboard successfully and is set up for long term value.
As part of the Professional Services team, the Solutions Architect requires proven project and product management skills, having dealt with implementations of SaaS products for the Enterprise, in addition to technical acumen to navigate hurdles to integrating Productboard within their current tech stack and workflows. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies and rigor to our onboarding and in doing so increase success rates for our strategic customers in the critical activation process of their Productboard journey.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- You will coach, advise, onboard and launch customers in the onboarding phase of their Productboard journey across North America and EMEA
- Following the work of the Account Executive, you will work closely with the customer to validate, and where needed, further uncover the customer’s current and desired state alongside establishing key success criteria for their use of Productboard
- You will create and communicate a detailed onboarding and enablement plan with clear success milestones to drive toward attainment of first value for the customer
- You will execute the onboarding, including project planning and training to ensure the customer is successfully utilizing Productboard, ensuring they’re ready for their next stage with a customer success manager
- Using your strong matrix management skills you will ensure we’re identifying and involving the right customer stakeholders needed for Productboard success
- You will develop an extensive working knowledge of Productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers on use-case and product functionality
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of Productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- Support with pre-sales activities, such as planning and delivering proof of concepts (PoC)
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to unblock risky accounts and support renewals
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years in a customer implementation or onboarding and training role; including managing complex SaaS implementations for SMB customers
- A strong technical acumen and familiarity working with Jira, REST API, JSON, SAML SSO, Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large group (remote and in-person)
- Highly motivated, team oriented, with experience working in fast-paced start-up environments
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through, has experience with overseeing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and timelines across time zones
- 4 year degree preferred
- Some travel required
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Would you recommend working at Productboard as a great place to work? A simple question, but one that says it all. Are your employees satisfied and loyal? Are they promoters or detractors?
Asking this question to your employees you can find your net promoter score. Score around 30 is considered good and one above 50 is considered excellent. Companies like HubSpot who are heavily invested in company culture have an eNPS score of 83. At Productboard, we scored in our recent eNPS 93. And there are already 400 of us and we have offices all over the world.
Imagine how important the culture is to us when our eNPS is 93. How much leadership cares that we are happy and fully supported. Not only in the job but also in personal aspects of our lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.