Senior Recruiter - Engineering and Product
Sr Recruiter, Engineering, Product Management and Design
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top-quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop our recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- You'd be supporting hiring into our Engineering, Product & Design departments
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for complex Software Engineering and Product Design requisitions
- Actively source and build solid pipelines of candidates utilizing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, and Greenhouse.
- Maintain long-term relationships with candidates, while providing a white glove experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of the people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience
Our Tech stack:
- Greenhouse 🌿
- Amazing Hiring
- Gem, Loom
- Slack, Notion, Eventbrite, LinkedIn Recruiter, CultureAmp
- Passionate about your craft, appreciate and embrace the rapid pace and ever-changing priorities of the start-up world.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent
- High attention to detail
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years experience as a full-cycle Recruiter. Ideally, you will have worked in both start-ups as well as staffing agencies.
- Proven track record of successful hiring of top talent in a technology environment
- Previous experience supporting Software Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design organizations is essential.
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on tech roles.
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate sourcing, process management, and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse) and other TA tools.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,400 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.