Growth, Product Analyst
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In Feb 2022, we closed our $125M Series-D round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We were recognized by Forbes for being the "Next Billion Dollar" start-up
About the team
At Productboard, we believe in making products that matter – products that not only solve real-world problems but also satisfy their users.
The Growth team’s goal is to make it exceptionally easy for people around the world to discover, trial, buy, and use our suite of products and services. As a result, our team is responsible for driving sustainable business growth by increasing acquisition, monetization, conversion, and retention throughout the end-to-end customer funnel. We use experimentation, customer feedback, and data-driven insights to guide our work and optimize the customer experience.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst who’s curious about data and passionate about building customer-centrics products. You will be an integral member of our product led growth strategy, working with teams that span across our Self-Serve and Sales products. This is an opportunity for the right person to help evolve our product data and infrastructure in order for our product teams to make data-driven decisions. You will report to the Head of Growth.
What you’ll be working on
- Use Productboard’s data to create statistical inference and/or modeling techniques to help identify key patterns in user behavior in order for us to inform product and business recommendations
- Create models and develop analyses that inform the right set of product-led growth (PLG) experiments
- Define and monitor KPIs that provide insight into the health of the business
- Work with the Data Engineering team to build out our data pipeline and feedback loops
- Own data models, dashboards, and other data artifacts with a responsibility to keep them accurate and up-to-date
- Build collaborative, influential relationships and processes with cross functional teams such as Data Engineering, Finance, Engineering, Product, and more
- Evangelize data-centricity and best practices both across and outside of the company
Before you dive into this: Don’t worry if you don’t check all our boxes. It's just our dream list! If you have potential, we’ll help you grow.
- 5+ years of work experience in data analytics/science or other relevant fields
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g., SQL), scripting languages (e.g., Python), and/or statistical/mathematical software (e.g., R)
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with tools such as Amplitude, Looker, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in building predictive models
- Comfortable in transforming raw data to build new data sets
- Familiarity with optimizing product funnels, running experiments, building dashboards that share meaningful results and outcomes.
- Have a bias for using the right tools to get the job done with efficiency
- Have worked in a fast-growing start-up
- Have experience with B2B, product-led growth
A peek into our world
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
You can look forward to the following benefits
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits
Equal opportunity employer statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.