Senior Product Manager - Ecosystem Team
At Productboard, we are on a mission to help companies across the globe build truly excellent products. To support product teams everywhere, we’re building a set of integrations and APIs that help them connect the dots between customers, go-to-market teams, engineering, and others. Our Ecosystem team is at the forefront of this development at Productboard, and we are excited to announce that we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join this team!
As a Senior Product Manager in the Ecosystem team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategy and vision for our API and integrations platform, driving impactful customer-facing initiatives, and ensuring seamless user experiences through integrations with a diverse set of tools and platforms (Jira, Azure DevOps, Salesforce, to name a few).
On a typical day, you will ...
- Work closely with your Engineering and Design counterparts to develop and manage our API and integrations platform, focusing on creating seamless and innovative solutions for our customers.
- You’ll manage the work on improving the existing capabilities for our existing native integrations and shape our strategy for building / outsourcing / partnering on the development of new integrations.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams, partners, and go-to-market stakeholders to define requirements, prioritize work, and help market the new product capabilities.
- Engage with external developers, partners, and customers to understand their needs, explore new use cases, and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Define and articulate the vision and roadmap for the Ecosystem team, ensuring alignment with organizational goals, strategy, and customer needs.
- Evangelize the platform vision internally and externally, fostering a collaborative and innovative culture within the team and across the organization.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for our integrations platform and APIs, focusing on delivering value to our customers and partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, product marketing, and customer support, to ensure successful product launches and alignment with business objectives.
- Identify key partners and develop product integrations that create a seamless user experience for our customers.
- Drive the design and development of new features and enhancements for our integrations platform.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices, and drive their adoption within the team.
- Foster strong relationships with external partners, working closely with them to develop and execute joint roadmaps.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, effectively translating complex concepts into actionable implications for the business.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Good understanding of technology and product architecture.
- Experience working on a complex platform product, developer products, APIs, etc.
- Proficient in product management tooling and familiar with frameworks and models such as lean, JTBD, agile, and various prioritization techniques.
- Strong track record of delivering products with cross-functional teams in the enterprise software industry.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools, ETL platforms, databases, and/or data warehouses.
- Deep empathy with developers and a strong understanding of their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex findings clearly to diverse audiences.
- Proactive and independent, with a passion for solving broader problems and driving company-wide impact.
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice is a plus.
What’s is in for you?
- Join a top global product management network and work closely with product managers from leading companies.
- Be a part of a growing and innovative company, with the opportunity to shape the future of our product and customer experience.
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team, dedicated to making products that matter
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏥 Comprehensive Health Insurance
👨🏼🦳 Pension Contribution
🤒 Illness Protection
💟 Death in Service Benefit
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.