Sales Development Representative - French
At Productboard, we’re reimagining the way great products are built. Joining as a sales development representative for a French market, you’ll be the primary point of contact for new prospects as they begin their evaluation of Productboard.
You’ll partner with companies in the Enterprise space to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You’ll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls and demos to help meet important objectives.
Reporting to the Sr EMEA SDR Manager (hello! Josh here. Nice to meet you! 👋), you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our sales and leadership teams to help define Productboard’s sales strategy and team culture.
On a typical day, you will...
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads from multiple lead sources
- Prospect new inbound and outbound sales opportunities via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and test new outreach messaging
- Work closely with the AE team to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value Productboard will bring to their organisation
- 6+ months prior SDR experience
- Fluency in French
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- The ability to manage a large number of tasks and work cohesively with AEs
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Experience selling into the French market and deep understanding of the culture
- A structured, organised, detail-oriented, and collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and the courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
- Don’t have enough experience yet? No problem! If you are open to new concepts and not scared to step outside your comfort zone, we will help you learn everything you need to know!
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 Laptop + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours, hybrid model of in-office and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,400 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other bias covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.