Sr Business Analyst, GTM Strategy & Operations
Who we are:
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Salesforce, One Medical, Cartier, Microsoft, and Korn Ferry, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. With offices in San Francisco, Prague, and Vancouver, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Dragoneer Investment Group, Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
Sr Business Analyst, GTM Strategy & Operations
Productboard is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst GTM Strategy & Operations. This role plays a key role in the development and execution of our go-to-market strategy. This role will be responsible for the development of our pipeline, sales and CS planning efforts through analysis and recommendations to improve efficiency and drive revenue growth for the business.
- Lead strategic analyses to identify how we should most effectively scale our business; present findings to executive leadership team.
- Drive the execution of recommendations through cross-functional project management.
- Partner closely with the Strategic Finance team on go-to-market organization planning, inclusive of productivity analysis, efficiency analysis, headcount plans, and target setting.
- Drive content preparation for executive level reporting cadences for the GTM org, including Weekly Forecast and Monthly Business Review.
Some projects you may work on:
- Critical evaluation of the segmentation and coverage model of our GTM organization to drive net incremental revenue growth in the most efficient way possible.
- Analyze our self service business to inform a playbook strategy for the human resources supporting this customer segment.
- Standardize a core set of pipeline KPIs and build a pipeline model that maps out a clear plan to build sufficient pipeline to scale our business.
- 7+ years of experience in GTM Strategy, Sales Operations & Strategy, Customer Success Operations & Strategy, Business Operations, Strategic Finance, Consulting, or other relevant domain.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills; ability to inspect a complex business problem, uncover the narrative, and translate into actionable insights and recommendations
- Highly detail-oriented with demonstrated skills in project management
- Experience building executive level presentations
- Outstanding excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to an executive audience
- Ability to build effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and team-oriented
- Fluent English (company communication language)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters of Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- SQL skills, Experience with Looker.
- Experience in Management Consulting is a plus, but not required.
San Francisco/Bay Area: $130,000 -165,000
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software.
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world.
- We iterate quickly, and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets.
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.