Principal, HR Business Partner
Hybrid 3x a week onsite at our offices on 333 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA
Our HR Business Partners collaborates with specific teams, working with leaders and employees on a wide range of relevant and impactful People-related areas: organizational development, talent management, coaching/development, compensation, conflict and performance management, employee relations and more. This HR Business Partner will be instrumental in shaping and driving HR Strategy and executing programs in collaboration with their stakeholders and client groups.
We're looking for a Principal, HR Business Partner for our North America operations, to guide people and programs across our global Go To Market and G&A organizations. In this role you will be working with senior business leaders and executives as an individual contributor to provide strategic and hands-on input, insight, and advice.
This role will be based in our San Francisco Office and expected to be onsite 3x a week (Monday, Tuesday and Th).
- Partner directly with leaders and employees to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs to support the business.
- Advise on organizational and people related strategy and execution and influence decision making.
- Work with the leaders to build a culture in which people feel engaged and inspired to provide top business results.
- Always think: how could we do this better - and then proactively execute.
- Lead / project manage core HR processes like performance, compensation, promotions, engagement, talent reviews, etc.
- Know your business groups inside out by analyzing employee data to guide decision making and provide solutions
- Partner with your colleagues in TA, HROps, Finance, Workplaces and Legal to improve cross-functional processes.
- You have 8-10+ years of experience in an HRBP role
- Ideally you will have a deep understanding of partnering with Sales, Marketing, and G&A functions.
- You have significant experience partnering with globally distributed teams across time zones
- You are a masterful Project & Change manager
- Excellent communication skills
- You easily build trust with your stakeholders by being open and transparent, and always following through
- You have a deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including employment laws and regulations, coaching and facilitation, and performance management and employee relations.
- You are comfortable navigating a fast-changing environment and managing change.
- Experience with facilitation
Salary Range: $201,400 - 285,000
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only. Multiple factors, such as your location, experience, depth of knowledge, as well as internal equity may be considered in extending an offer.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to the office
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In Feb 2022, we closed our $125M Series-D round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We were recognized by Forbes for being the "Next Billion Dollar" start-up
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.