Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you will be doing?
- Customer support: Support the team to provide an excellent and personalized experience to customer queries within the specified SLAs, following established SOPs.
- Issue Escalation: Proactively identify and escalate possible issues to superiors and communicate to all parties updates where necessary. Due diligence: Assess listing applications based on defined listing criteria to ensure meeting company standards and guidelines.
- Relationship management: Maintain positive relationships with existing customers, project teams, exchanges, and partners to establish yourself as a trusted advisor. Serve as peer support in CoinGecko communities on social platforms (Telegram, Discord, etc).
- Reporting: Assist in tracking, analyzing, and reporting on performance metrics to cross-functional teams.
- Plugged-in: Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and methodologies to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of operations initiatives.
- Team player: Assist in working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. You are required to support any ad hoc tasks as required by the company.
What we look for in you?
- Proven track record: You have at least 3 years of work experience in finance, accounting, consulting, or customer support roles, preferably in the fintech industry or start-up environment.
- Operations skills: You have the foundational knowledge of multiple areas of the Operations functions - Customer Support, Curation, Due Diligence, Trend Analysis, Relationship Management, Presentation, etc.
- Cryptoassets knowledge: You have the foundational knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, and NFT. You have used Dapps, exchanges, and other web3-related products.
- CRM and blockchain analytics tools: You are proficient in using CRM and automation tools (e.g. Zendesk) and research tools such as Blockchain Explorers, DEX data aggregators, web analytics, etc. which is a plus.
- Industry knowledge: You possess a general understanding of Web3 and DeFi and are actively learning more about news trends in the Crypto, Web3, and DeFi industries.
- Product knowledge: You have a general understanding of CoinGecko’s products/services.
- Customer-oriented: You have a genuine passion for providing positive, timely, and professional customer experiences.
- Analytical & data-driven: You should be curious about data and able to tell stories using data.
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. You also hold your peers to similar standards in their work.
- Strong opinions, loosely held: You are humble in embracing better ideas from others, eager to make things better, and open to challenges and possibilities.
- Project management: You take ownership of the projects by ensuring all deliverables and targets are met within the agreed timeline.
- Leadership: You are self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision after 6 months. You have a strong sense of self-leadership and are curious and creative in finding ways to improve existing projects and workflows.
- Problem-solving: You are passionate about solving problems faced by stakeholders together with strong empathy.
- People skills: You are fluent in written and spoken English. You have experience working with other individuals in a team towards achieving a common goal.
- Integrity: You demonstrate sound judgment and the ability to handle highly sensitive and private data.
- Breadth: You love delving into new technologies and ways of doing things.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!