Software Engineer Intern (Mobile)
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you'll be doing:
• Work with our engineering team and product managers to ship products.
• Execute full software development life cycle.
• Develop and push code into production environment.
• Write clean, reusable code and libraries.
• Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
What we look for in you:
• Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
• Enjoy thinking about how people interact with products and building experiences that users love.
• Love technologies.
• Self-motivated and committed to personal growth.
• Approach problems with positive energy.
• Able to do 3 months internship.
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By agreeing and consenting to this Data Protection Policy for job applicants when applying for the job position, you acknowledge that Gecko Labs Sdn Bhd & Gecko Labs Pte Ltd (referred to as "we" or "Company") may collect, use, disclose, and process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. This policy applies to all job applicants, including those applying for internships and traineeships. The personal data we may collect includes your contact details, qualifications, employment history, health information, and photographs. If your application is unsuccessful, your data will be deleted within 2 years unless there are legitimate reasons for non-deletion. By providing your consent, you authorize us to use your personal data for evaluating your suitability for employment, verifying information, and contacting referees. You have the right to withdraw your consent in writing, but it may impact your application. We have measures in place to protect your personal data, and you can request access or corrections to your information. We retain personal data for as long as necessary and maintain confidentiality. If there are any transfers of personal data outside of Singapore, your consent will be obtained. You can contact our Human Resources Associates for inquiries or to exercise your rights. This Policy is subject to changes, and your continued participation implies acceptance of such changes.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
See more open positions at Rare Bits
Something looks off?