Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful innovator to take our learning programs and experiences to the next level. In this highly dynamic and visible role, you will help shape the next phase of Affirm’s learning ecosystem, to enable our high performance culture. You’ll be equal parts program manager, learning experience designer, and facilitator. Collaboration is your middle name; however, you’re still able to roll up your sleeves and be an independent self-starter when needed. It’s on us! You recognize the need to evolve experiences for employees in a remote first, hybrid work environment, and are eager to create a “beyond best practice” next practice model. No fine print here. If you're as excited as we are, read on!
What You’ll Do
- Support the design, delivery and program management of our learning programs—with the ability to flex across both employee and manager development.
- Evaluate and evolve our existing learning offerings to ensure that we continue to move the needle on learning effectiveness.
- Manage program logistics from start to finish, partnering cross-functionally across the People Team, and ultimately the entire organization.
- Partner with subject matter experts across Affirm in crafting new content and curriculum. You’ll facilitate and/or co-facilitate instructor led training.
- Write communications, plans, and other internal content related to the Affirmer learning programs, products and experiences.
- In partnership with the other Learning team members, define and implement a measurement and evaluation strategy that illustrates business impact.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience highlighting a combination of program management, instructional design, and facilitation.
- Demonstrated ability to design highly interactive, meaningful learning experiences for a remote-first audience at scale.
- Experience developing and delivering curriculum and learning programs from scratch, and partnering with subject matter experts to do the same.
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills to work with a variety of partners across the organization
- Excellent communication skills, with an appetite for distilling sophisticated information to what matters most. Simpler is better.
- A “how can we make this better?” mentality. You recognize that “flawless” is not an end state, and continually drive for program improvement.
Pay Grade - USA27
Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.
USA base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT) per year:
USA base pay range (all other U.S. states) per year:
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
[For U.S. positions that could be performed in Los Angeles or San Francisco] Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, Affirm will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.