Senior Analyst, Revenue Intelligence
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a hard-working, driven data analyst to join our Revenue Analytics team. Revenue Analytics serves as the analytics backbone of the Revenue organization at Affirm. We follow a data-driven approach that combines elements of both strategy and analytics to drive decisions around both GTM strategy and revenue management with the goal of simultaneously scaling and strengthening Affirm’s commercial offerings.
As a Senior Analyst on the Revenue Analytics team, you will build robust data products that enable Affirm’s sales teams, revenue leadership, and other revenue analysts. Your work will shape the direction of revenue strategy and provide teams with a better understanding of the health of our business. Your work will include building end-to-end data solutions spanning problem formation, ingestion, data modeling, metric definition, dashboard development, analysis, and enablement. The ideal candidate will have deep technical and analytical problem solving skills and be comfortable working closely with Revenue and Data Engineering teams to develop reporting infrastructure and perform analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop use cases for data sources, dashboards, metrics and automation processes for sales/client success, revenue leadership, and other revenue analysts
- Identify growth opportunities and drive strategy for existing portfolio of merchant accounts through data analysis and insights
- Collaborate with Business Systems and Data Engineering teams to define data infrastructure specific to Revenue, maintain a solid understanding of our evolving data warehouse, and build data models in dbt and Looker
- Work with enablement teams to develop data products (self-serve dashboards, BI tools, reports), scale usage, and shape training content to improve adoption
- Develop processes and foundations to scale the impact of analytics within Revenue
What We Look For:
- 3+ years work experience in a business intelligence or a data analyst role
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Python, data modeling, and data visualization
- A passion for finding insights in data and motivating change based on those insights
- Hands-on experience with BI tools (Looker/Tableau), Databricks, and cloud data warehouse/lake technologies (Snowflake, s3). Experience with dbt preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and supporting revenue generating areas of the business
- Ability to identify user needs and translate them into robust, scalable data products
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an impactful solution
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with multi-functional teams and collaborating with business engineering partners in data management and analytics initiatives
If you got to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you just read! Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply! We’re eager to meet people that believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways - not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive package, with some highlights listed below. However, the given figures are not guaranteed compensation ranges; rather, they are unbinding, approximate indications of what the salary may be for your awareness. The actual salary may be less than the lower range or greater than the upper range, depending on skills and experience. No employee is guaranteed salary at the amount of the lower range.
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
Pay Grade - ESP29
Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.
ESP base pay range per year:
We are able to offer visa sponsorship for this role, but do require that someone is based in Spain for the role.
Location - Remote Spain
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
[For U.S. positions that could be performed in Los Angeles or San Francisco] Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, Affirm will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.