At River, we are committed to building financial solutions that power a transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage, custody, mining, and lighting products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We aim to bring premier Bitcoin banking solutions that offer a full array of financial services to our clients.
River is headquartered in Columbus, OH, and has raised more than $50 million from leading investors, including Goldcrest, Kingsway, Polychain, M13, DG, and Valor.
We are hiring an Office Manager to support our Columbus based employees, manage the functions and events of our flagship space, and support administrative activities company-wide. There is also an opportunity to support senior leadership with select EA responsibilities. We are looking for an organized, positive team member, who is comfortable interfacing with both in-person and remote employees, and is excited to be a pillar of our company.
This position is full-time and located in Columbus, OH. Remote will not be possible.
What you will be doing
- Report directly to the Director of People
- Ownership of event planning; including employee birthdays, milestone events, culture building events, community events, off-sites, and conference attendance coordination
- Support executives with travel and expense reporting
- Support hiring efforts with scheduling interviews
- Facilities management, including vendor and property management
- Administrative support across the company
- Manage expense reimbursement & review invoices
- Support ad hoc marketing efforts, including preparing and shipping client gift boxes, ordering client gifts
- Daily food ordering/catering management
What we look for in you
- You have a passion for hospitality and building culture
- You are extremely detail-oriented and can complete complex tasks
- You are highly collaborative and team-oriented
- You have strong time management skills and know how to prioritize
- You care about people and can bring joy and positivity to the work environment
Salary and benefits
- Salary: $60,000
- Equity options
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave, separate from PTO policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- In-office lunch benefit
- Screening Video Call (30 minutes)
- Role specific interview block (1 hour with 2 River employees)
- Practical test - event design
- Culture & Executive Interview (1 hour block with 2 River employees)