Senior Manager, Event Sales
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. With our Hollywood motion capture cameras, 3D body trackers, and haptic suits, we’re operating the next generation of cinemas - where our guests are the stars of their own movies. Venturing into space? You got it. Channeling your inner pirate? Absolutely. Need to get some steps but hate the gym? Our experiences definitely get our guests moving.
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 34 locations and 7 countries around the world. (We’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor, and are averaging 4.8/5 stars on our Google reviews across all US locations). Oh, did we mention we're rapidly expanding? We want you to be a part of our journey and help us build this new world!
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager of Event Sales to join our Retail Strategy team. The Senior Manager will be responsible for spearheading event initiative, managing relationships with clients, developing sales strategies, and ensuring successful execution of events. The ideal candidate will have experience in event sales, strong leadership skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead and manage all event sales, setting goals, managing performance, and ensuring timely execution
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, expanding the company's event sales network
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and other internal teams to ensure successful execution of events
- Analyze sales data and trends, providing insights and recommendations to improve sales performance
- Monitor and manage event budgets, ensuring profitability and cost efficiency
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs, providing insights and recommendations to senior management
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in event sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, and other sales and marketing tools
- Knowledge of the retail and gaming industries is a strong asset
- 4% 401k match
- Significant equity grants in a rapidly growing organization
- Robust medical benefits
- Full remote work from any of our currently approved US states
- Generous internet & phone stipend
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
See more open positions at Sandbox VR
Something looks off?