Sending Fulfillment Center (SFC) Associate
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About Your Role:
This position is responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving, barcoding, picking, packing, quality assurance, or shipping while following Sendoso’s quality standards. As a warehouse associate you will report to the Area Manager of your designated department.
Who You Are:
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented with an ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates and work cross functionally with various departments as well as external customers
- Self-motivated and able to think independently
- Willing to dive into the details and looking to gain experience while growing with Sendoso
- You will be selecting, packing, and shipping orders - in some cases, for our super-fast (2-hour or less) delivery service
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Use scanners to read bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow the direction for some tasks
- Troubleshoot problems
- Ensure product meets quality requirements
- Operate powered industrial trucks (PIT) such as a forklift or pallet driver, and work at heights up to 35 feet
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- You'll be working around moving machines - order pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts
- Some activities may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs
- Depending on the role and location, you'll learn: how to operate a garment press and high-capacity printer, a t-shirt folding machine, how to assist with the print production process, or how to receive and process customer returns
Qualifications & Experience:
- Lift up to 49 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours and additional time when available
- Comfortable, closed-toe/closed back shoes are required
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety guidelines
- Successful completion of drug screening and criminal background chec
- **Must be 18 years of age**
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm shift (may vary and change depending on business needs)
- $17/hour - FT
- Location: 61st Ave & VanBuren (Phoenix, Arizona)
How we work:
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.