Senior Software Engineer - Fulfilment
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
The Fulfilment team is an essential part of our organisation, driving the success of our global logistics and supply chain operations. The team develops the software that seamlessly integrates and connects Sendoso's online and above-the-line operations, including our expanding network of Global Fulfilment Centres, as well as our Direct and Digital platforms. As a full stack product team, the Fulfilment team is committed to creating innovative software solutions that empower our fulfilment, logistics, and buying teams, facilitating business growth
What you’ll do:
- Become a core team member by consistently delivering code of the highest quality.
- Be curious and inquisitive - actively seek and absorb knowledge from those around you
- Proactively leave code in a better place than when you found it
- Ship high-quality software (it's not software without tests)
- Own the code you ship - from design to implementation, through to production
- Welcome feedback, demonstrating a willingness to learn and grow.
- Collaborate closely with product and design counterparts.
What you’ll bring:
- You have around 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have a determined mindset to learn and improve each day
- You write good tests
- You are a clear and concise communicator, able to ask the right question and demonstrate your work
- You believe in feedback and deliver it with empathy and respect
- You are ready to grow as an engineer and have an impact
What we’d like:
- While experience with event-driven architecture, especially working with Kafka, would be advantageous, please note that we are committed to providing support and resources to help you ramp up
How we work:
• We work reasonable, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work-life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full-time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital/civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.