Customer Support Specialist
Costa Rica · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About Your Role:
We are seeing a highly ambitious individual who is passionate about interacting with and servicing our customers. The Customer Support Specialist is a customer-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance post-sale for our US and International customers. You’ll interact through email, phone, and chat to provide an exceptional customer experience for everyone you encounter.
Sendoso uses an EOR (Employer of Record) in Costa Rica.
Who You Are:
- You live to create clarity, confidence, and great customer experiences by going deep to solve customer concerns.
- You enjoy the challenge and detective work needed to get to the bottom of complex issues.
- You are a lifelong student of the industry, our product, and customer experience best practices.
Your Typical Day:
- You’ll spend most of your scheduled day on the front lines working with customers over email, phone, and chat.
- You’ll maintain a queue of cases that you will continue to work through customer contact up to the resolution.
- Advocate for our customers to help prioritize future enhancements and trouble spots to improve the customer and internal team’s usage of our product.
- 2+ years history of success interacting with customers over email, phone, and chat
- An exceptional customer experience background while proving customer advocacy and empathy
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment
- A history of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and Customer Expectations
- Analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- Creative problem solving to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using any and all available resources
- Ability to work independently
Bonus Points If...
- Having experience working in a SaaS Support environment
- You have worked in a fast-paced call center environment
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.