Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Costa Rica · Remote
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
About Your Role:
The Customer Success Associate will partner with customers to help create a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You will be a member of a team of Customer Success professionals supporting a shared portfolio of customers working collaboratively to understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues, and over time serve as a trusted Sendoso advisor. For you, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at an essential moment and have a significant impact. You will have some experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and maybe account management, but you will gain a great deal more experience and professional development in this role.
Sendoso uses an EOR (Employer of Record) in Costa Rica.
Who You Are:
- An aspiring client-facing professional with the ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive and proactive personality.
- Eager to learn - Due to our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job!
- An energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly.
- Intrinsically motivated with the ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
Your Typical Day:
- Customer Support: Customer Success Associates field customer emails, helping to resolve customer challenges as much as possible. They will route emails out to appropriate teams when needed and will retain their position as the customer’s point person through resolution
- Customer Value: Customer Associates will work hand in hand with Customer Success Managers to help the customer recognize the value in Sendoso by supporting customer’s campaigns, scheduling regular cadence calls, ensuring positive and proactive communications, and overall supporting the CSM team leads.
- Growth Initiatives: This team works hand in hand with account management, speaking with customers, helping to manage routine renewal flows, coordinating renewal meetings, and executive business review meetings. Will help pull customer usage data and prep customer presentations.
- Product Feedback and Direction: Because of our Customer Success Associates' deep understanding of both our product and customers, they are in a position to field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization.
- Minimum of 1 year of SaaS experience
- You are customer obsessed - always striving to do the right thing
- You excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills - continuously thinking “how can I make this better? How can we improve this?”
- Highly resourceful, entrepreneurial and driven
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Experience maintaining valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Sendoso’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge and comfort level working in software applications i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk
- Specifically, comfortable with Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.