Growth and Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
As the Growth and Performance Marketing Manager, you will develop, execute and consistently optimize creative strategies to streamline the buyer journey and provide value for our ideal customers. Your goal will be to increase high intent pipeline by analyzing, accelerating, and optimizing every stage of the buyer journey. You will be accountable for driving the strategy and success of paid and organic channels as well as web optimization, with a fierce focus on delivering delightful, low-barrier and personalized experiences.
Who you are:
- You have first-hand experience developing and driving strategy for performance marketing and/or web marketing in a startup environment.
- You prioritize quality over quantity and personal vs transactional in your work.
- You use a combination of critical thinking and pragmatic delivery to generate the best short term and long term results. You don’t wait for 100% perfect knowledge to act.
- You thrive in and will help foster an experimentation-centric culture.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: if something needs doing, you do what it takes to get the job done. If you need help or knowledge, you go get it.
- You have experience with product-led growth, will be an active contributor to the product feedback loop and advocate for our customers internally.
- You’re comfortable with, well-versed in, and always learning about the latest performance marketing and web analytics tech. You have experience working well cross-functionally to move projects forward.
- You have a knack for synthesizing complex ideas into actionable recommendations — and then moving them forward.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive growth marketing plan that includes target audiences, acquisition channels, high impact opportunities for optimization, and budget allocation.
- Manage and optimize our online funnel and acquisition channels including organic, paid media (Search, Social, Display), influencer campaigns, affiliate marketing, podcast and newsletter advertising, etc.
- With the Head of Growth and Customer Marketing, own and report on our pipeline and product-led acquisition numbers.
- Manage our SEO strategy and implementation, monitoring website traffic as well as marketing initiatives. Identify and execute on opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Audit and improve our website performance. Build and execute a pipeline of experiments across our channels to optimize CAC.
- Analyze data and metrics to identify trends and use these to inform the team about how to improve campaigns and drive growth.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our sales, product, CX, sender relations, and engineering teams to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, execute campaigns, and product launches.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in growth/performance marketing or as a program/campaign manager in a B2B SaaS company.
- Great judgment, ability to prioritize highest impact activities, and experience leading projects end-to-end in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Knowledge of growth marketing tools and languages (Eg 6Sense, Hockeystack, GA4, SEM Rush, Google Trends, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Webflow, SFDC, Excel).
- Proficiency with analytics tools like Tableau, Looker, Mode, etc Excellent spoken and written English.
What else will help you be successful:
- Experience working in a remote organization
- Basic knowledge of GTM teams, their challenges, and the communities they engage with online.
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.